Sprouting tray for making wheat and barley grass
- Easy and practical to use and does not require fertilizer or soil. Seeds can be harvested within a week! 😍
- The easiest way to get a superfood dish at home is by adding these microgreens to foods like smoothies or salads.
- This set can be used to sprout several types of seeds, grains, and legumes such as wheat, barley, soybeans, mung beans, peanuts, black beans, rice, lentils, etc.
- Do you know what are the benefits of Sprouting.
- Microgreens and sprouts are an important source of enzymes and antioxidants.
- that increase the level of vitamins and minerals in seeds and grains by 30%-90%, r esulting in a higher nutritional value.
- Increases protein and essential amino acid levels Facilitates the digestion of the proteins present in the sprout, as the sprouting process reduces antinutrients and phytic acids that harden digestion and impede absorption.
Anna Maria Herreras –
Just came today and can’t wait to begin using.