Organic patchouli essential oil
- Organically farmed in its native country of Indonesia.
- 100% pure
- Patchouli oil is used in aromatizers, or it can be diluted with a carrier oil or cream and used on the body.
- Not for use by pregnant or breastfeeding women or by children.
- It is for external use only and is not used internally.
- Patchouli is known for its strong woody scent, and is often used in Asian perfumes for its sultry and dark, luxurious tones.
- It has mood enhancing and anti-depressant properties. Due to its ability to stimulate blood circulation, patchouli helps reduce dandruff and hair loss and helps improve the appearance of the skin and reduce wrinkles.
Out of stock