Organic miso paste – brown rice 150 g
Miso is one of the oldest and healthiest Japanese foods
It is basically consist of long-dated fermented paste made from brown rice or barley and organic, non-GMO soybeans.
It can be added to soups, curries, and broths to enhance the nutritional value of food
Daily consumption is recommended to maintain a healthy gut and digestive system.
- (Probiotic) Very rich in natural beneficial bacteria
- Improves digestion and intestinal health
- Strengthens the immune system and raises the alkalinity of the blood
- Helps flush out toxins from the body
- Free from preservatives, flavorings and additives
- Reduces radiations and electrical charges effect on the body
2 in stock
It is preferable to empty it in a glass container and store in the refrigerator after opening
Do not use a wet spoon while pouring
Usage instructions :
Dissolve a small teaspoon of the paste , in a tea or soup
Ingredients: organic soybeans, organic barley, sea salt, koji seed, water
There are no reviews yet.