Vitamin C – Plant based, Organic and vegan
- Vitamin C is an essential nutrient that strengthens your immune system while supporting your bones, joints, teeth, gums, and cardiovascular health. Our bodies don’t make vitamin C or build up large reserves, which means we have to get it every day from food or supplements
• Strong Antioxidant
• Cardiovascular Health
• Support collagen and protein production
• Reduce inflammation
• Promotes Brain Function
• Helps produce neurotransmitters that we rely on for memory, mood, and cognitive function.
• Helps the body make L-carnitine, an amino acid that mitochondria use to create energy.
Out of stock
3 reasons why our Vitamin C outperform the commercial formulas at the market:
- This supplement is made with vitamin C extracted from organic fruit and botanicals that are among the richest sources of vitamin C, including amla (Indian gooseberry), acerola cherry, Kakadu plum, camu camu, and rose hip. While most vitamin C supplements are synthetically produced from GMO ingredients. These artificial vitamins are poorly recognized and absorbed by your body. Many also contain unnatural fillers, artificial flavors, sweeteners, and colors.
- In nature, vitamin C is a biological complex — a collection of plant chemicals that all work together. Our plant-based formula provides this complete form of vitamin C with supportive cofactors and co-nutrients for highly bioavailable nutrition. While synthetic vitamin C is “incomplete” as it only contains ascorbic acid, which is just one component of vitamin C. Lesser supplements do not have the complex that’s available in this plant-based formula.
- This fast-absorbing liquid formula, It goes down easy and you can even mix it in your water or smoothie. Synthetic Vitamin C comes in a chalky tablet that are poorly absorbed, or mix-in powders that don’t fully dissolve.
GMO ingredients, Alcohol, Gluten, Dairy products, Soy, Toxins
There are no reviews yet.